One. Daily inspection
1. Liquid level: Perform a full liquid level inspection once a week (replenish distilled water or deionized water about three days in a high temperature environment). If the electrolyte level is too low, it will cause damage to the battery plates and separators and shorten the battery life. Observation method of liquid level: first open the liquid filling cap. When it is lower than the bottom platform in the liquid filling cap, it means that the liquid level is too low and should be refilled in time; when it is parallel or slightly higher than the uppermost platform in the liquid filling cap, it is Suitable location.
2. Terminals, wires, and covers: Always check the junctions of the battery terminals and the connections with the wires for corrosion caused by oxidation. At the same time, check whether the cover is deformed and whether there is heat.
3. Appearance: Dirty battery surface will cause leakage. Keep the battery surface clean and dry.
1. Water replenishment: add distilled water or deionized water according to the specified liquid level. Do not add too much distilled water in order to extend the water interval time. Adding too much water will cause the specific gravity to drop and overflow the electrolyte, which will corrode the cabinet and the cable, and affect Battery life or leakage.
2. Charging: During the charging process, the battery will produce gas. The charging place should be well ventilated and there is no open flame around. At the same time, the oxygen and acid gas generated during the charging process will affect the surroundings. Unplugging the charging plug during charging will cause an arc. The charger should be turned off before unplugging the plug. After charging, there is a lot of hydrogen staying around the battery, no open flame is allowed, and the cover on the battery should be lifted to charge.
3. Equalization charge: The battery pack should be equalized once a month (ie, low current and long time charge) to maintain battery capacity and extend battery life. The method of equalizing charge: first charge the battery normally, after the charge is completed, press the equalizing charge file, and charge continuously for 24-36 hours. In equalizing charging, the voltage, density and temperature of each battery should be measured and recorded; before the charging is completed, the density and liquid level of the electrolyte should be adjusted to meet the requirements of the instruction manual.
4. Maintenance of terminal, wire (connecting board) and cover: it must be carried out by professional and technical personnel designated by the manufacturer.
5. Cleaning: The surface of the battery should be kept clean. If there is dirt on the surface, it will cause a short circuit, and it will also cause corrosion of the pole and the connection bar. Please use a damp cloth when cleaning, otherwise static electricity will be generated. If there is no leakage hole at the bottom of the tank, try to avoid washing with water to prevent excessive water from corroding the tank. If there is a leakage hole at the bottom of the tank, you can use water to buffer and wash in an open area.
1. Storage place: It cannot be short-circuited; short-circuit caused by rain may cause a fire and may produce a small amount of hydrogen. Therefore, the battery must be stored in a ventilated, cool place.
2. Waste storage battery: The used storage battery still has electric energy and should be kept according to the storage method of the used storage battery.
Fourth, the operation of electrolyte
1. Check the specific gravity: use a suction hydrometer to check the specific gravity. Do not let the electrolyte spill out during operation, and wear protective equipment.
2. Operations other than inspection: consult professionals, especially when replenishing electrolyte.
3. Electrolyte leakage: due to the overturning or damage of the battery, the electrolyte leakage should be dealt with immediately. 5. Operation of the end-of-life battery
1. Operation of the end-of-life battery: When the battery is approaching the end of its life, the electrolyte in the single cell will be reduced very quickly, and distilled water should be added every day.
2. Disposal of used batteries: For used batteries, draw out the electrolyte and decompose the batteries. It can be negotiated whether or not to be recycled by the battery manufacturer.
Six, other matters needing attention
1. The battery pack has a high voltage and there is a risk of electric shock. Please wear insulating gloves during maintenance.
2. The temperature of the battery during use cannot exceed 60°C.
3. Do not store any maintenance tools or other metal objects on the surface of the battery.
4. When it drops below 80% of the initial capacity, replace the battery with a new one based on the results of the regular inspection.
5. Electrolyte spilled on the skin or eyes: rinse with plenty of water, and then receive treatment from a professional doctor.
6. Electrolyte spilled on clothes: Take off clothes immediately, rinse with water and then rinse with weak alkaline soap.
7. Electrolyte leakage: When the electrolyte leaks to the outside, neutralize it immediately with lime, strong carbonated soda or carbonated soda, and rinse with plenty of water.
Zhenjiang Taiji Electric Vehicle Power Supply Co., Ltd. Technical Department