Precautions for the installation of battery forklift batteries, factors affecting the service life of battery forklift batteriesTime of issue : 2021- 05-28
1) The installer (or engineering team) of the battery forklift battery receives the installation task instruction, prepares relevant materials (such as the battery installation of various manufacturers, record sheets, etc.) and a full set of installation tools (including multimeters, etc.), and confirms the start date of the project And the progress of the project.
2) The installer (or engineering team) should bring a small amount of system spare parts (such as screws, etc.) to the installation site, obtain a detailed installation project schedule, and discuss project details (such as installation methods, load-bearing conditions, etc.).
3) Before starting the installation project, the installer (or engineering team) should be organized to conduct training, introduce the precautions during the installation process, battery usage and maintenance precautions, and pay attention to safety during the installation process.
4) The installer (or engineering team) conducts the unpacking inspection of the battery and the inventory of the accessories. The packing list should be signed and taken back by the supervisor. The battery installation system diagram, installation manual and other documents in the accessory box should be received, and the installation project is pending After the end, it will be kept by the technical staff of the communication company.
5) In accordance with the construction drawings, check whether the battery is placed in the equipment room reasonably, whether it has reserved maintenance space, whether it is kept at a distance of more than 0.5 meters from the heat source and the place that may generate sparks (such as fuse box, etc.), and whether it is placed Under the air conditioner, if it does not meet the requirements, you should first ask the engineering department of the communications company whether to modify it, and there must be a memorandum for the modification.
6) The system diagram of unpacking the battery should be installed strictly in accordance with the system diagram of the battery. The installation of any missing system components (including the pasting of battery cell numbers) is not allowed, and all system components (spare parts) should be installed in accordance with the installation diagram. The specified models and specifications are exactly the same.
7) Installation. Since the battery is already charged, care must be taken to prevent short circuits. All installation tools must be wrapped with insulating tape.
8) Before installing the connecting strip, wipe off the dust on the battery pole, shell and steel frame with a clean linen cloth, especially to ensure that the dust on the pole is wiped clean. The unit number must be attached firmly.
9) After installation, check whether all screws are tightened one by one. A special person should be appointed for inspection, and a special person is responsible to ensure that all screws are in a tightened state.
10) After the installation inspection, measure and record the open circuit voltage of all battery cells and the total voltage of the battery pack, and fill in the installation statistics table (or other similar installation tables).
11) If there is no mains connection after installation, disconnect the battery, switching power supply and microwave equipment. If the connection between the device and the battery cannot be disconnected for some reason (in principle, it is not allowed, especially for a long time connection is not allowed), both sets of batteries should be connected at the same time, and only one set of batteries is not allowed. At the same time, record the start time of the connection and the power consumption current of the device, and make a record. Regardless of whether this connection has been made, the battery pack must be recharged before it is officially opened. The time for recharging is that the cell voltage is 2.35V/piece, and it is charged for 12 hours. Otherwise, it will bring great harm to the normal use of the battery in the future.
12) Before connecting the battery to the switching power supply, carefully check whether the setting of the switching power supply is correct (refer to the switching power supply setting parameter table) to ensure that the setting is correct.
13) After installation and debugging, fill in the relevant forms as required, check the appearance of the battery and record it, and check whether each connection screw is tightened to ensure that the battery is shock-proof, anti-skid and reliable connection between the batteries. Measure and record the float voltage of each single battery, and ask the technical staff of the communication company to sign and approve.
Daily maintenance method of batteryTime of issue : 2021- 05-28
⑴ Long life
The pole plate made of special lead-calcium alloy with good corrosion resistance can have a long floating life;
Special colloidal electro-hydraulic is used to increase the acid content of the battery, prevent electro-hydraulic delamination, prevent short circuit of the plate branch crystals, and ensure a long battery life.
Gel battery is based on the valve-regulated sealed lead-acid battery technology to achieve a long life. So the design life of 12V series gel battery is 6-8 years (25℃); the design life of 2V series gel battery is 10-15 years (25℃).
⑵ Less self-discharge
A grid made of a special lead-calcium alloy is used to limit the self-discharge to a minimum and can be stored for a long time.
⑶ Easy to maintain
Since most of the oxygen generated inside the battery is absorbed by the cathode plate and reduced to electrolyte during floating charging, there is basically no reduction in electrolyte, so there is no need to measure the specific gravity and replenishment of electrolyte like ordinary batteries.
⑷ Simple installation
The battery can be installed vertically or on the side, and there is no danger of electro-hydraulic leakage, and the battery will not produce acid mist during normal charging. Therefore, the battery can be installed in the office or supporting equipment room without the need to build a special battery room, which reduces the project cost.
⑸ High security
To prevent excessive gas generation, the battery is equipped with a safety valve. In addition, it is equipped with an explosion-proof filter, which prevents fire from reaching the inside of the battery even if there is a spark approaching in the structure.
⑹ Easy to use
The battery is fully charged before leaving the factory, and the user can install and put it into use after receiving the battery.
What should be paid attention to when using electric forklift batteryTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
Electric forklift batteries, also known as batteries, have traction type and start type. Internal combustion forklifts use starter electric forklift batteries, while electric forklifts use traction electric forklift batteries. Electric forklift batteries are divided into acidic and alkaline. Generally, internal combustion vehicles use lead-acid electric forklift batteries. The nominal voltage of a single cell battery is 2 volts, which are connected in series to form 12 volts. The electrolyte specific gravity of the electric forklift battery is 1.28 at a standard temperature of 15 degrees Celsius. When the cell voltage of the electric forklift battery drops below 1.5 volts, or the specific gravity of the electrolyte drops to 1.17, it indicates that the electric forklift battery is discharged and must be charged in time. The electrolyte level of the battery of an electric forklift must be 10-15 mm higher than the electrode plate. If the level is too low, distilled water must be added in time, and other liquids must not be added. The battery of an electric forklift in use should generally be charged outside the vehicle every quarter. The charging current is the capacity of the battery of the electric forklift divided by 10, and the charging time is about ten hours. Electric forklift batteries that have not been used for a long time should be fully charged and placed in a cool and dry place, and recharged every month or so.
What are the main two points of energy storage batteriesTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
Energy storage batteries are mainly based on the following two points:
1. The wind power photovoltaic industry promotes the development of the large-capacity energy storage industry.
Energy storage technology largely solves the problems of randomness and volatility of new energy power generation, can realize the smooth output of new energy power generation, and can effectively regulate the changes in grid voltage, frequency and phase caused by new energy power generation, so that large-scale Wind power and photovoltaic power generation can be easily and reliably integrated into the conventional power grid.
2. New energy vehicles such as electric vehicles promote the development of the battery energy storage industry.
Lead-acid batteries are generally used for battery energy storage in high-power applications, which are mainly used for emergency power supplies, battery cars, and power plants to store surplus energy. Low-power occasions can also use rechargeable dry batteries: such as nickel-metal hydride batteries, lithium-ion batteries, etc.
What kind of battery is an energy storage batteryTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
Energy storage batteries mainly refer to batteries used in solar power generation equipment, wind power generation equipment, and renewable energy storage energy.
In most off-grid photovoltaic systems, the voltage and current generated by the array of photovoltaic cells (solar panels) cannot be exactly the same as the load (electrical appliances). Especially when the natural conditions change, the light intensity changes in cloudy days, rainy days, and at night, the photovoltaic cell can not supply the full load of energy, which results in difficulties for the normal use of electrical appliances (loads). With the storage battery for energy storage and the ability to regulate its energy metabolism, the photovoltaic system with energy storage devices can satisfactorily and steadily supply the required electrical energy to the electrical appliances. Therefore, it is very necessary to use batteries to store energy for photovoltaic systems.
The power battery is the power source that supplies power to the east and the west, and mostly refers to the storage battery that powers electric cars, electric trains, electric bicycles, and golf carts. The main difference is the starter battery used for car engine starting. Mostly use valve-sealed lead-acid batteries, open-ended tubular lead-acid batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Water replenishment method for battery of electric stackerTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
In many companies today, the company's ordinary consumption may require the assistance of electric forklifts in ordinary transportation. In today's market, the demand for electric forklifts continues to be in a relatively high position. The planned electric reactors are now High cars are very inconvenient, convenient and simple, which play a very important role in ordinary consumption.
However, most people still did not pay more attention to the issue of electric forklift battery "hydration". Here, the editor will explain to the master several points that need to be paid attention to in the issue of forklift battery "hydration".
First of all, in the process of stopping the charging and discharging of the battery of the electric stacker, the water in the electrolyte will evaporate and shrink due to the electrolysis, so even if it is a very stressful pace. If there is no real-time compensation, battery polarity will occur. The vulcanization rate of the board will extend the application life of the battery to a certain level.
Inspection and maintenance methods of forklift batteryTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
Forklift batteries are generally made up of 2V single batteries in series, called battery packs, which are 24v/36v/48v/72v/80v. In the same single battery, the negative plate is always larger than the positive plate. The positive and negative plates are inserted crosswise during the assembly process. In the chemical reaction, the same amount of product is produced on both sides of each positive plate, which can reduce the deformation and crown of the negative plate and increase the capacity. The separator of the forklift battery is an insulator isolated from the positive and negative plates to prevent short-circuiting of the positive and negative plates. It has many holes, allowing the electrolyte to flow without resistance.
If the electrolyte is too thick, it will damage the electrode plates and the separator plates, causing the electrode plates to produce sulfuric acid. If the electrolyte is too thin, the resistance of the battery will increase and the voltage will drop rapidly. The potential of the battery is related to the temperature of the electrolyte.
When the forklift battery is working, it is strictly forbidden to lack water. If the water level is lower than the electrode plate, it is easy to burn the electrode plate, causing the forklift battery pack to short circuit and fail to work normally. Even if distilled water is added later, the monomer ratio is not uniform and there are signs of vulcanization. The storage capacity of the battery is greatly reduced, and the use time is shortened. The entire forklift battery will be severely scrapped.
Incorrect charging and discharging method of electric forklift batteryTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
The insufficient battery power of the electric forklift is caused by the congestion of the battery electrodes caused by incorrect charging and discharging. At this time, we should stop using the forklift and connect the two poles of the battery to the discharge pile to completely discharge the electricity, and then plug in the power supply. Fully charged. The battery of the electric forklift cannot be charged, and the battery is displayed as 0. Be careful at this time. Take out the power supply and leave it in the open air for about 1 hour to release the static electricity attached to the original battery. Then try charging. If not, you need professional The tool opens the battery box, removes the battery that is obviously bulging, and then connects the remaining batteries in order.
The battery of the electric forklift has sparks. In this case, you should stop and check immediately, check whether the positive and negative electrodes of the battery are connected reversely, and then wipe the battery with a clean rag. If there are exposed wires, etc., it needs to be replaced immediately. If the cause is not found Need to check and repair immediately. Electric forklift batteries are the core power of forklifts. During use, the charging and discharging states are the main steps that determine its cycle life. Many users often ignore the charge. After using the forklift, connect the battery pack to the forklift charger. If the vehicle is used before it is fully charged, it will accelerate the vulcanization speed of the electric forklift battery in the long run and affect the life.
Intermittent charging can reduce the number of cycles of electric forklift batteries. When many forklift drivers are resting at noon, the battery forklift still has half of the power remaining. Connect to the charge and charge for 1 hour and continue to use the vehicle. The crystals of the electric forklift battery are getting bigger and bigger. , The energy storage current will decrease. Users and managers of electric forklift batteries have insufficient understanding, insufficient attention, and delay in maintenance of the importance of electric forklift batteries. Maintenance of electric forklift batteries is limited to simple maintenance work such as battery water replenishment, and lack of knowledge of professional maintenance methods for electric forklift batteries.
How to extend the service life of forklift batteriesTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
During the charging process of the forklift battery, the battery will generate gas. The charging place should be well ventilated and there is no open flame around. At the same time, the oxygen and acid gas generated during the charging process will affect the surroundings. When charging, half open the battery filling hole (liquid filling cover) to avoid excessive electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid) from flowing out.
An arc will occur when the charging plug is unplugged during charging. After the charger is closed, the plug can be unplugged. After charging, there is a lot of hydrogen around the battery, no open flame is allowed, and the cover on the battery should be opened for charging. It is better to charge the battery pack once every 1.5 months or 2 months.
Adding water: add distilled water according to the specified liquid level. Do not add too much distilled water to extend the interval of adding water. Adding too much water will cause leakage of electrolyte. Maintenance of terminals, wires, and covers: It is necessary to be professionally designated by the manufacturer Technicians can only clean: if it is not too dirty, you can wipe it with a damp cloth, if it is very dirty, remove the battery from the car, wash it with water and let it dry naturally.
Key points in the use of forklift batteries: Appearance: The dirty surface of the battery will cause leakage. The surface of the battery should be clean and dry at all times. Terminals, wires, and covers: It is necessary to check the junctions of the battery terminals and the junctions with the wires due to oxidation. Corrosion status, and check whether the cover is deformed and whether there is heat.
How to use the water replenishment system of the electric forklift batteryTime of issue : 2021- 06-18
The literal meaning of the water replenishment system of electric forklift batteries has been shown to be a fully automatic water refilling equipment, which can deal with unbalanced water refilling, leakage, and excessive refilling. In the whole process of the application of electric forklift batteries, water replenishment belongs to a certain process. It's more complicated, and if you don't pay attention to it, it is very easy to cause incorrect results. The automatic water filling system for electric forklift batteries is a well-established technical and easy-to-use system, and the application is very simple. When adding water to the battery, all the water filling ports are connected in series by the buoy module plugs, and when additional water is added, the liquid in a single full of oil lifts the buoy, and the module is sealed and plugged into the water hole. After all the module plugs and buoys are lifted , The whole process of adding liquid is carried out. During the whole process of battery charging, the water in the electrolyte will gradually decrease due to the electrolysis and volatilization, which in turn promotes the reduction of the electrolyte level. The water replenishment system operated by Bérance Enterprise has simple instructions for use. After the battery is charged, just plug it in the quick connector; the water is automatically terminated after the water is added; if the battery is not filled immediately, it will reduce the battery of the electric forklift. Validity period. The filled water should be pure water, and should not be replaced with edible mineral water. Since mineral water contains a variety of nutrients, it will have a negative impact on electric forklift batteries.